Linking Policy – stop the lyme lies
By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this linking policy.
Links to this website
- Links pointing to this website should not be misleading.
- Appropriate link text should always be used.
- From time to time the URL structure of this website may be updated, and unless STOP THE LYME LIES© / MICKIE STACEY agrees in writing otherwise, all links should point to www.stopthelymelies.com
- You must not use the STOP THE LYME LIES© logo to link to this website (or otherwise) without STOP THE LYME LIES© / MICKIE STACEY’S express written permission.
- You must not link to this website using any inline linking technique.
- You must not frame the content of this website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of this website.
Links from this website
This website includes links to other websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are not endorsements or recommendations.
STOP THE LYME LIES© has no control over the contents of third party websites, and STOP THE LYME LIES© / MICKIE STACEY accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Removal of links
You agree that, should STOP THE LYME LIES© / MICKIE STACEY request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
If you would like STOP THE LYME LIES© / MICKIE STACEY to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact STOP THE LYME LIES© / MICKIE STACEY using the contact details below.
Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
Changes to this linking policy
STOP THE LYME LIES© / MICKIE STACEY may amend this linking policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
Should you have any questions about this linking policy, please contact MICKIE STACEY using the details set out below: