Environmental sensitivities – stop the lyme lies

Environmental Sensitivities

Picture

Environmental sensitivities are adverse responses to agents in the environment (in air, dust, food, water, and consumer products) at exposure levels commonly tolerated by many people. The responses may be to chemicals (multiple chemical sensitivities, sensitivity or intolerance(s)), to electromagnetic radiation (electrohypersensitivity), or to other environmental factors that collectively may be called environmental illness, sensitivity or intolerance, or sensitivity-related illness. Three stages in the development of sensitivity-related illness have been identified:

  1. exposure to a harmful agent or agents.
  2. stimulation of the body’s defence mechanisms and initiation of a state of sensitivity.
  3. triggering of diverse symptoms on subsequent exposure to the same agents.

Symptoms can be triggered in multiple body systems by low-dose exposures to a number of common chemicals, either individually or in combination. The most prominent symptoms are having a stronger sense of smell than most people, feeling dazed, dull or groggy, and having difficulty concentrating. Other symptoms may include muscle aches, fatigue, wheezing, digestive problems, and skin rashes. People affected by environmental sensitivities have reported that the most effective way to manage these adverse responses is the avoidance of chemicals, foods, inhalants and other agents such as electromagnetic radiation that trigger symptoms. Clinicians working with chemically sensitive people have concurred on this point.

The underlying mechanisms of environmental sensitivities are not yet fully understood. Other symptoms can include:

  • Central nervous system – fatigue, tension, headaches, confusion, memory loss, depression, hyperactivity, sleep disturbances, dizziness
  • Gastrointestinal – bloating, nausea, constipation, cramps, diarrhea
  • Genitourinary – frequency, incontinence
  • Skin – eczema, flushing, rashes, hives
  • Musculoskeletal – muscles spasms, joint pain, backaches, swollen limbs
  • Respiratory – frequent colds, bronchitis, asthma, shortness of breath
  • Cardiovascular – rapid heartbeat, irregular heartbeat, hypertension, migraines
  • Ear, eye, nose, throat – nasal stuffiness, earaches, watery eyes, sinus infection, congestion

Molds/Moulds
Black molds are known to bring serious health problems in human beings. Though this type of fungus is essential for earth’s ecosystem, it is not at all good for our health. You must stop this indoor toxin from growing, as it may result in serious health issues. 

Black mold gets nutrition from dead organic materials by decomposing them into simpler forms. They reproduce through spore formation. Molds grow at an alarming rate and it becomes very difficult to control them. 

Such mold releases mycotoxins in the air, which can be inhaled by people through breathing. Direct contact with these types of mold is another mode of entry. There are numerous health problems which are associated with the exposure to black mold. 

Initial symptoms of this toxic fungus are allergic reactions to cold or dust, and ignoring these early symptoms can be dangerous. Health issues due to such mold may turn out to be very serious if no action is taken against its growth. Some of the symptoms of these types of mold are stuffy and runny nose, difficulty while breathing, throat irritation and headache. There can be many other allergic reaction of mold exposure, but it is advisable that you consult a doctor to know the exact cause of the allergy. 

In some cases, people may feel congested as soon as they get in contact with such mold or enter an infected room. When these types of symptoms occur, you must be very careful. Skin rashes, itchiness and swelling are other common mold symptoms. People suffering from asthma may experience severe conditions in the presence of such mold. Other common mold health effects include weaker immune system, sickness, diarrhea and even death in some cases. 

There are many ways to get rid of black mold and some people use bleaches to kill this mold. However, bleach cannot reach every single corner of your room, where molds nest. Moreover, bleaches clean the house for the time being but fail to prevent it from future contamination. Bleach is also not good for health, which further adds to health problems.

Natural black mold killer is a better option, because they are free from side effects and also prevent future mold growth efficiently. For best results, you must do regular inspection for mold growth. Before such mold invades your entire house, you must prevent its growth. You must avoid moisture retention and try maintaining good ventilation throughout the house. Dr. Ritchi Shoemaker has great resources for mold/mould issues. See here.
by: K.Libby  

EMF’s

Do you listen to the radio, watch TV, or use a microwave oven? All these devices make use of electromagnetic waves. Radio waves, microwaves, visible light, and x rays are all examples of electromagnetic waves that differ from each other in wavelength. EMF stands for electromagnetic field. Everything God created has its own electromagnetic field. Additionally, everything man makes has an electromagnetic field (i.e. electronic technology). It is a measurable type of energy, and for the human body the EMF frequencies truly are the life of our cells. EMF is quickly becoming a household word because it IS affecting our health and it’s everywhere. Electromagnetic radiation is the energy projected from the EMF’s. Just as there are good fats and bad fats for our body and good sugars and bad sugars for our body, so there are good/safe EMF’s and bad/harmful EMF’s for our body.

The four forms of electromagnetic radiation include:

Electric – Anything having an electric field including power lines that transport it.
Magnetic – Anything having a magnetic field which could come from an electric source or from a motor or engine.
Wireless/RF/Wi Fi/Microwave – Anything that communicates with a wireless signal using radio frequency , microwave, wifi, etc. Ionizing – Includes gamma rays, UV rays and X-rays.
Though every person’s cells are affected by electromagnetic radiation, each is affected at different ‘speeds’. Here are some of the factors that encourage a faster or stronger reaction to EMF exposures.

  • High stress levels
  • Low iodine levels
  • Heavy metal toxicity
  • Having lyme disease
  • Weakened immune system
  • High total EMF exposure (How full is your radiation ‘cup’?)
  • One or more single incident of very strong exposure
  • Having other pre-existing health problems

The dangers of electromagnetic radiation are becoming very evident and associated with many diseases and health problems. Some studies prove the cell damage EMF causes.The following list represents diseases and health problems that are either a direct result of electromagnetic radiation poisoning or are closely associated with it. Keep in mind that all health issues will be affected to some degree by exposure to EMF radiation, whether electric, magnetic, wireless or ionizing radiation, since it weakens the immune system, stresses the body and damages healthy cells.

  • cancer
  • alzheimer’s
  • parkinson’s
  • fibromyalgia
  • chronic fatigue
  • daily headaches
  • brain cancer
  • lyme disease
  • asthma
  • heart problems
  • chest pain
  • insomnia
  • allergies
  • electrosensitivity (ES)/electromagnetic hypersensitivitiy (EHS)
  • multiple sclerosis (Copper depletion)
  • high blood pressure
  • brain fog
  • ADD/ADHD
  • forgetfulness
  • digestive disorders
  • migraine headaches
  • brain tumors
  • leukemia – general
  • lymphoblastic leukemia
  • birth defects
  • miscarriages
  • stress
  • nausea
  • rheumatoid arthritis
  • lupus
  • fatigue
  • skin conditions – burning, rashes, pain
  • tinnitus and other audible noises
  • chronic pain
  • erratic pulse
  • weak immune system

Dr. Klinghardt believes that EMF’s pose a serious danger, especially to those with Lyme Disease. Some of the things that he suggests are:

1. Turn off Electric at night: Remote circuit breaker switches. Daytime, Use Electrical Outlet Stetzer Filters

2. No cordless Phones, No wireless in the House (use broadband and land lines)

3. Grounding: Earthing Mats and Bedpads: excellent for “healing sleep”

4. Sleep Protection

5. Device Safety and EMR Remediaton: Best to Keep your cell phone off when not in use.

You can get more information directly from his site by clicking here.